We’re seriously passionate about how technology provides financial clarity to drive business growth for our clients, and we have fun while we help our clients thrive. Our services range from cloud accounting systems design and implementation, accounting management, back office support and controller/CFO advisory services for small businesses.
Pasaban Accounting Solutions is seeking a tech-savvy REMOTE Cloud Accountant who is a self-starter, detail-oriented, and a team player to work in a virtual environment. The specific focus of this position is in the real-estate industry and may include working with development/construction, property management, and hospitality (hotels/rest/pubs). If you want to grow, long-term, with an exceptional team, and work in a remote environment doing what you do best, drop a resume because this is the career you’ve been looking for.
Position Summary for Remote Cloud Accountant Real-Estate Specialist:
The Cloud Accountant is responsible for all areas relating to accounting functions and financial reporting, utilizing hands-on accounting experience and an in-depth understanding of accounting principles and firm practices. This position will be responsible for the oversight and support of the Bookkeeping staff for daily, weekly and monthly accounting tasks and activities performed.
The Cloud Accountant is also expected to make recommendations for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting. This position requires the ability to work with multiple client files and deadlines simultaneously within strict deadlines.
Core responsibilities for Remote Cloud Accountant Real-Estate Specialist may include:
- Conduct file review for the reporting period
- Review/validate Bookkeeping staff work for accuracy
- Supporting Bookkeeping staff in connection to service on a client’s file
- Documenting/monitoring internal controls in support of the team
- Coordinating more complex accounting projects and initiatives with other members of the team
- Posting client’s file accounting adjustment as required
- Assist in special client projects
- Month-end closing and issuance of financial reports
- Maintain complete electronic filing system to support financial records
- Assist in complex A/P, A/R, cash management processing as required
Remote Cloud Accountant Real-Estate Specialist Requirements:
- Must have: Minimum of 3 years of experience in the real estate industry
- Must have: Minimum of 2 years of experience with cloud accounting software QBO and/or Xero
- Must have: Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a virtual environment and with screen-sharing programs (examples- Zoom, TeamViewer, Skype, etc.)
- Must have: Undergraduate degree in Accounting
Other attributes we’re looking for include:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with cloud accounting apps (e.g. Bill.com, Receipt bank, Expensify, T-Sheets, Hubdoc, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – by web/phone and email
- Attention to detail and thoroughness, excellent judgment, and great problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines and priorities simultaneously
- Committed to maintaining strict confidentiality of client matters
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) and Adobe
- Team oriented and flexible
- Technologically savvy and enjoy continually learning
- Masters Degree and CPA are preferred for this role
About Pasaban’s Virtual Work Environment:
- This job will function in a virtual environment and will require the applicant have a dedicated office space, a computer workstation (2 monitors highly recommended), high-speed internet connection, and phone.
We’re serious about growth, technology and enjoying our work. If you are the same and think you’re a fit, drop a resume on Accountingfly and a recruiter will be in touch.
Tagged as: accountant, Cloud Accounting, public accounting, QBO, remote, Tech savvy, work from home, xero
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.