We are a fast-growing cloud accounting practice looking for an approachable and forward-thinking Remote Cloud Accounting Manager with recent public accounting experience. If you have 5+ years public accounting experience and are an expert with cloud accounting tools, apply today!
This is remote position open to people living in Canada only.
About Star Company
Star Company is all about creating an awesome client experience! The key function of this role is ensuring our clients and getting useful, accurate financial information about their organization. You will use your extensive accounting knowledge, experience in cloud accounting, and killer client service skills to develop strong relationships with clients, create effective and efficient workflows, and ensure our team delivers high-quality work.
This a virtual position, however, you are still part of a very team-oriented office! The Star Company work schedule is flexible, but customer service is our priority. Team meetings and client communication structure our work, which is generally completed during standard EST business hours.
Specific tasks will be determined on an ongoing basis by client needs but will include the following:
- Actively manage, retain, and grow current client base including preparing sales proposals for new clients, developing workflow, supervise onboarding, review workflow development, complete ongoing service assessment and supervise contract renewal.
- Ensure that we are meeting and exceeding the expectations of current clients and regularly review engagements for new solutions to improve our efficiency and client experience
- Monitor the progress of engagements teams against the original engagement plan and provide recommendations on changes when needed
- Ensure staff are meeting client deadlines and work is GAAP compliant
- Identify and resolve complex and routine accounting, audit and tax issues
- Develop staff members by providing technical guidance and mentoring and provide ongoing performance, feedback and training.
- Develop new business for the firm and promote the firm in the community
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with client personnel, co-workers, and all levels of staff and management.
- Provide technical and project management leadership to team members and add input towards performance evaluations for staff
If you have read above and are confident you would be a great fit for this role and with our team, please apply with your cover letter and resume
To apply for this job please visit adr.to.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.