Indirect Tax Specialist – work remotely from home
INSPIRING WORK ENVIRONMENT…TECHNOLOGY DRIVEN & CLOUD-BASED FIRM…GAIN GREAT EXPERIENCE
As a Remote Indirect Tax Specialist at Aprio Cloud, you will provide state and local indirect tax consulting and compliance services to our client base in the SaaS, E-commerce and Professional Services verticals. You will work directly with clients, and our team, and leverage the experiences of our team and partners.
Responsibilities for Remote Indirect Tax Specialist:
- Preparing workpapers and filing state and local tax returns, property tax returns and other indirect tax returns.
- Research various indirect tax matters, including nexus and state filing requirements.
- Respond to notices received and participate in any sales tax review.
- Other duties as assigned.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- 3 to 5 plus years experience in a broad range of state and local, property tax, annual reports, and other non-income tax processes and tools
- Industry and public accounting firm work experience with emphasis on indirect tax work
- Knowledge of state-specific filing requirements and tax notices
- Previous experience with multi-state tax work
- The ability to research questions or technical topics
- The ability to prioritize when working on multiple complex projects
Qualifications for Remote Indirect Tax Specialist:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work (and thrive), in a remote team organization
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- General computer literacy including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.) and Lync/Skype.
- Experience with leading tax software (CCH ProFX Foundation or Axcess preferred)
- Experience with international tax issues a plus!
Benefits (just to name a few):
- A cloud-based firm, you can work anywhere there is Wi-Fi
- Flexible hours, as long as deliverables are met
- Develop relationships across the globe and gain invaluable experience while working on a variety of business types, with highly interesting clients
- Competitive medical plan and profit sharing plan
To apply for this job please visit adr.to.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.