Join Aprio Cloud as a NetSuite Accountant – work remotely!
Be part of a growing business | Work with interesting clients | Use tech-savvy solutions
Aprio Cloud is looking for a self-motivated Remote Senior NetSuite Accountant, to perform accounting work for our small business clients on Netsuite. The technology platform also includes Bill.com, Expensify, HubDoc, and a host of other add-ons. We are a team of tech-savvy problem-solvers. You’ll fit right in, if you enjoy the culture of working remotely, taking care of clients and using a variety of technologies to communicate with co-workers and to keep detailed records of all client work performed.
Job Summary for Remote NetSuite Accountant:
- Use Netsuite to perform all client accounting work
- Prepare client financial statements
- Maintain & review General Ledger, AP, AR
- Make Journal Entries for depreciation and amortization
- Create and maintain capitalization tables
- Prepare client month-end close
- Maintain inventory and assets
- Communicate and build relationships with clients
Qualifications for Remote Netsuite Accountant:
- Netsuite experience ideal; and/or, experience with Sage or Great Plains
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years recent public accounting experience
- Demonstrated experience of managing multiple clients
- Demonstrated experience of advising clients or others on financial results
- Must be an independent, resourceful, self-starter and an effective team player
- Enjoys and is comfortable working in a telework environment 100% of the time
- Track work tasks across multiple clients in a fast-moving, quickly and constantly changing the environment
- Tech-savvy; ability to learn new technology software skills quickly; proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Skype, Xero, Quickbooks Online, Shopify, Paypal, Amazon Seller Central, cloud accounting technology, and Karbon
- Strong analytical skills – see the big picture, how things relate and affect one another, within the clients’ books, as well as business
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work, in a remote team organization by comfortably using communication tools such as Slack and Zoom to connect with virtual co-workers.
- Strong customer service skills
- Dedicated home office workspace
Benefits (just to name a few):
- Cloud-based- work anywhere there is Wi-Fi
- Flexible hours, as long as deliverables are met
- Our clients are located around the world, so flexibility is required, and is our strength, as we strive to make a difference on a daily basis
- Develop relationships across the globe and gain invaluable experience while working on a variety of business types, with highly interesting clients
- Competitive benefits plan
To apply for this job please visit adr.to.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.