We’re a Tech Firm that Does Accounting: Join Aprio Cloud (previously known as HPC).
The Remote NetSuite Implementation Project Manager is a key role on our implementation team responsible for implementing, maintaining and managing NetSuite for our Cloud Accounting clients. The technology platform also includes QuickBooks Online, Bill.com, Expensify, HubDoc, and a host of other add-ons. The Netsuite Technical Specialist must have an in-depth knowledge of NetSuite.
Job Summary for Remote NetSuite Implementation Project Manager:
- Support the client onboarding process, ensuring that all system configurations and setup are completed in a timely manner.
- Provision, configure and perform data conversions for all client tools and integrations for the client’s technology platform.
- Work with clients to gather requirements for processes, dashboards, KPIs, custom forms and reporting.
- Create NetSuite bundles and other templates to facilitate the rapid deployment of the client technology platform.
- Client delivery and training, and training of the accounting staff for all appropriate technology tools.
Responsibilities for Remote NetSuite Implementation Project Manager:
- Create industry and segment specific NetSuite bundles and manage them in a library account
- Implement client NetSuite accounts using industry bundle as base
- The template then modifying per client specs as necessary – this includes all configuration, forms, templates, etc.
- Evaluate client technology stack to scope and design appropriate integrations
- Configure all client technology tools and associated integrations (e.g., Expensify, Bill.com, etc.)
- Data conversion from legacy systems
- End-user security maintenance for all client technology tools
- Create and maintain implementation processes and procedures
- Conduct end user training for client technology tools
- Support internal OAS structure in NetSuite based on internal division business requirements
- Create custom workflows in and across technology tools
- Test and deploy update releases to technology tools
- Maintain NetSuite BPO console/dashboard account
To succeed as a Remote NetSuite Implementation Project Manager you can:
- Learn new technology software skills quickly
- Track work tasks across multiple clients in a fast-moving, quickly and constantly changing environment
- Pivot and adjust quickly across industries and tools
- Deploy solutions rapidly
- Multi-task and to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate excellent listening and comprehension skills for client needs and ability to translate that into NetSuite functionality or other technology solutions
- Conceptualize, build and deploy processes collaboratively with the entire team and clients that make the model more efficient and scalable by leveraging our technology stack and resources
- Provide strong customer service skills and the ability to balance customer requests with committed service levels
- Work effectively on a team with a positive “can-do” approach
Qualifications for Remote NetSuite Implementation Project Manager:
- Experience with Cloud-Based Accounting Systems
- NetSuite Administrator Certification (preferred)
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Computer Science preferred
- 2+ years NetSuite implementation and administration experience; experience working with bundles, scripts, customization and workflows
- Experience connecting 3rd party apps to NetSuite and QuickBooks Online (e.g. Expensify, Bill.com, etc.)
- General database structure understanding related to ERP/accounting systems
- Bookkeeping or accounting experience a plus
- Strong technology skills using Microsoft Office 2007 or later (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook at a minimum, more applications preferred)
- Experience working in a paperless environment strongly preferred
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Enjoys and is comfortable working in a telework environment 100% of the time
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities and work towards deadlines
- Experience with Zoom, Slack, and Karbon
Benefits (just to name a few):
- Cloud-based firm, you can work anywhere there is Wi-Fi
- Develop relationships across the globe and gain invaluable experience while working on a variety of business types, with highly interesting clients
- Competitive medical plan and profit sharing plan
To apply for this job please visit adr.to.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.