We’re a Tech Firm that Does Accounting: Join HPC…now part of Aprio!
The Remote NetSuite Technical Specialist is a key role on our implementation team responsible for implementing, maintaining and managing NetSuite for our Cloud Accounting clients. The technology platform also includes QuickBooks Online, Bill.com, Expensify, HubDoc, and a host of other add-ons. The Netsuite Technical Specialist must have an in-depth knowledge of NetSuite.
Job Summary for Remote NetSuite Technical Specialist:
- Support the client onboarding process, ensuring that all system configurations and setup are completed in a timely manner.
- Provision, configure and perform data conversions for all client tools and integrations for the client’s technology platform.
- Work with clients to gather requirements for processes, dashboards, KPIs, custom forms and reporting.
- Create NetSuite bundles and other templates to facilitate the rapid deployment of the client technology platform.
- Client delivery and training, and training of the accounting staff for all appropriate technology tools.
Responsibilities for Remote NetSuite Technical Specialist:
- Create industry and segment specific NetSuite bundles and manage them in a library account
- Implement client NetSuite accounts using industry bundle as base
- The template then modifying per client specs as necessary – this includes all configuration, forms, templates, etc.
- Evaluate client technology stack to scope and design appropriate integrations
- Configure all client technology tools and associated integrations (e.g., Expensify, Bill.com, etc.)
- Data conversion from legacy systems
- End-user security maintenance for all client technology tools
- Create and maintain implementation processes and procedures
- Conduct end user training for client technology tools
- Support internal OAS structure in NetSuite based on internal division business requirements
- Create custom workflows in and across technology tools
- Test and deploy update releases to technology tools
- Maintain NetSuite BPO console/dashboard account
To succeed as a Remote NetSuite Technical Specialist you can:
- Learn new technology software skills quickly
- Track work tasks across multiple clients in a fast-moving, quickly and constantly changing environment
- Pivot and adjust quickly across industries and tools
- Deploy solutions rapidly
- Multi-task and to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate excellent listening and comprehension skills for client needs and ability to translate that into NetSuite functionality or other technology solutions
- Conceptualize, build and deploy processes collaboratively with the entire team and clients that make the model more efficient and scalable by leveraging our technology stack and resources
- Provide strong customer service skills and the ability to balance customer requests with committed service levels
- Work effectively on a team with a positive “can-do” approach
Qualifications for Remote NetSuite Technical Specialist:
- Experience with Cloud-Based Accounting Systems
- NetSuite Administrator Certification (preferred)
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Computer Science preferred
- 2+ years NetSuite implementation and administration experience; experience working with bundles, scripts, customization and workflows
- Experience connecting 3rd party apps to NetSuite and QuickBooks Online (e.g. Expensify, Bill.com, etc.)
- General database structure understanding related to ERP/accounting systems
- Bookkeeping or accounting experience a plus
- Strong technology skills using Microsoft Office 2007 or later (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook at a minimum, more applications preferred)
- Experience working in a paperless environment strongly preferred
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Enjoys and is comfortable working in a telework environment 100% of the time
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities and work towards deadlines
- Experience with Zoom, Slack, and Karbon
Benefits (just to name a few):
- Cloud-based firm, you can work anywhere there is Wi-Fi
- Develop relationships across the globe and gain invaluable experience while working on a variety of business types, with highly interesting clients
- Competitive medical plan and profit sharing plan
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.