Aprio Cloud offers a fast-paced and inspiring work environment where each individual is integral to our success. Leverage your project management, analytics, and advisory experience to service a dynamic mix of both domestic and international clients. All while gaining the opportunity to learn and grow with the latest accounting technologies.
One of the many benefits of working with Aprio Cloud is you can work anywhere there is Wi-Fi. The hours are flexible, as long as deliverables are met. Our strength lies in this flexibility and our passion to provide our international clients with ready access to insights and advice that help them. You will develop meaningful relationships across the globe and gain invaluable experience by providing a variety of tax and advisory services to highly interesting clients.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship between the US team and offshore partners and teams. Provide guidance, feedback, and leadership to drive the offshore team to achieve continuous improvement on all operational, quality, and satisfaction metrics.
- Ensure operational processes are implemented and adequately documented.
- Oversee the work product of our outsourced team to ensure accurate response and quality.
- Perform ongoing analysis to ensure offshore vendors have tools, processes, training, and empowerment to deliver expected team and client experience.
- Define operational metrics and dashboards by utilizing data analytics and other reporting tools to measure the effectiveness of offshore vendor teams.
- Oversee vendor readiness to support new program launches, changes to business rules, processes and tools.
- Ensure vendor processes meet controls and compliance requirements.
- Manage all vendor escalations to drive the resolution of the problem.
- Communicate vendor status’ and issues in a timely, clear, and concise manner to US team, leadership, and stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience in accounting, bookkeeping.
- 3+ years of experience managing and coaching teams. Ideally prior experience in vendor management, account management, operations, project management, business process
outsourcing, or a similar field.
- Strong project management skills and comfortable with workflows, process improvement
- Willing and eager to roll up your sleeves and get to know the business at the lowest level of detail
- A track record of exceptional partnering across internal business groups, stakeholders, and partners with the ability to build solid relationships with individuals at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – by phone, email, and via video.
- Able to work across cultures effectively, valuing diversity within a virtual team. Familiarity with Philippine customs and culture is a plus.
- Strong organizational and planning skills are a must.
- Dedicated mindset for working in a virtual environment 100% of the time.
- Ability to work flexible hours to help connect teams across a 12 hour time difference.
- Willingness to international travel ~30%.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Why work for Aprio? Whether you are just starting out, looking to advance into management or searching for your next leadership role, Aprio offers an opportunity to grow with a future-focused, innovative firm.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance on the first day of employment
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k with Profit Sharing
- Discretionary Time Off structure
- Parental Leave – coverage for both spouses
- Summer Hours/Flextime
- Tuition Assistance Program and CPA support program with cash incentive upon completion
- “Dress your Day” – jeans casual to business professional depending on your day
- Discretionary incentive compensation based on firm, group, and individual performance
- Incentive compensation related to the origination of new client sales
- Working with an industry leader: Be part of a high-growth firm that is passionate for what’s next.
- An awesome culture: Thirty-one fundamental behaviors guide our culture every day, ensuring we always deliver an exceptional team-member and client experience. We call it
the Aprio Way. This shared mindset creates lasting relationships between team
members and with clients.
- A great team: Work with a high-energy, passionate, caring and ambitious team of professionals in a collaborative culture.
- Entrepreneurship: Have the freedom to innovate and bring your ideas to help us grow to become the CPA firm of choice nationally.
- Growth opportunities: Grow professionally in an environment that fosters continuous learning and advancement.
- Competitive compensation: You will be rewarded with competitive compensation, industry-leading benefits and a flexible work environment to enjoy a work/life balance.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed