Fusion CPA is looking to bring a Remote Part Time Accounting Seed & Salesforce Accounting Specialist into our fold! This is a cloud accounting role. This Accounting Seed & Salesforce – Accounting Specialist will work closely with firm leaders as well as staff and clients and will be responsible for integrating and managing our client’s financial management platforms with Accounting Seed and Salesforce. We have an unbeatable culture dedicated to developing leaders within our industry.
In order to be considered for this role, you must be a Certified Salesforce Business Analyst and System Administrator, and the Salesforce Certification is Required (ADM-201).
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Assist new client onboarding and through the process of product adoption
- Advise and assist with data migration from legacy accounting solution to Accounting Seed
- Demonstrate features and functionality to clients
- Assist clients with best practices in using Accounting Seed and Salesforce
- Serve as a subject matter expert for client inquiries
- Improvements to the Salesforce environment including but not limited to streamlining and managing multiple user setup, profiles, and roles, customization of objects, fields, and record types
- Create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers
- Input all checking & credit card account transactions
- Reconcile client accounts and payroll
- Develop and create customized financial reports
The ideal candidate will also have experience with integrating the following inventory management platforms with QuickBooks Online:
– Amazon Marketplace
– Big Commerce
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or higher in Accounting
- 2-4 years of public accounting experience needed. 2 busy seasons of tax return preparation experience a Plus
- A CPA certification is a plus
- Experience with month-end close activities like AP/AR reconciliation, and preparing finalized financial statements
- Customer service oriented
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to learn new web-based technologies rapidly
- Self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills
First, we take care of our employees. We value our employees, and we will pave the path for your career progression. We consistently provide continuous learning and training via mentorship from our other entrepreneurial servicing CPAs.
Second, we are passionate about our clients. We believe that when we take care of our internal team, we inherently have not only the time but also the passion to be able to help our clients.
To apply for this job please visit accountingfly.breezy.hr.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.