Led by our CEO, who was voted one of the country’s 50 best CEO’s in the United States by Glassdoor, 1-800Accountant is the country’s largest virtual accounting firm serving over 40,000 clients.
1-800Accountant is changing the way business owners think about accessing accounting services. Our team-based model allows our members to utilize unlimited advisory services with well seasoned Enrolled Agents and CPA’s across the country. From entity selection to individual and business returns our clients are guided by top professionals and receive hands-on service.
Responsibilities for Remote Seasonal Tax Accountant:
- This is a seasonal position with a Minimum 20 Hours/week / 40+ Hours during Tax Season (The position starts 1/7/2020 and the tax season starts 2/3/2020)
- Prepare individual (1040) and business tax returns (1120, 1120S, 1065) and associated schedules and financial statements
- Collect and research data, synthesize complex and diverse information
- Our clients are primarily small business owners, based in every state and in nearly every industry. This role would require broad-scale knowledge of SALT filings and various industry tax treatment.
- You should be comfortable explaining a tax return to a client in layman’s terms- through both written and verbal communication.
- Continuous contact with our clients for data necessary to fulfill compliance and filings
Qualifications for Remote Seasonal Tax Accountant:
- 10 years Experience or Enrolled Agent License and/or CPA
- BS Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 3 years tax experience in preparing personal and business tax returns, including the most recent tax season (2019 Tax Season)
- Proficiency in Tax Software such as CCH Access Tax and ProSystem (Preferred)
- Proficient in software such as MS Office Suites and or equivalent supporting software
- Working knowledge of general business practices and ability to demonstrate business and financial understanding
- Experience working remotely (Preferred)
- Proven ability to remain confidential
- Strong Internet Connection
To apply for this job please visit 1800accountant.applytojob.com.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.