Wanna work for a brewery? Why not work with 10? Join Small Batch Standard – we are a CPA firm that focuses on one industry – Craft Beverage Manufacturing.
Niche public accounting firm for the Craft Beverage industry is expanding fast and looking to add an Remote Senior Accountant to our team. Based in Jacksonville, FL, we provide outsourced accounting, tax, and consulting to the craft beverage industry. We help producers keep more profit! Through technology, we service 44 breweries, distilleries and cideries throughout the United States. Beverage manufacturer owners view us as a partner to keep their financials accurate and remain tax compliant while they focus on the liquid gold.
Responsibilities for Remote Senior Accountant:
- Outsourced accounting duties for a group of beverage manufacturers
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly compliance tasks for the customer
- Work closely with clients to get questions answered
- Close the accounting records on a monthly, quarterly, annual basis
- Prepare Federal, State, Excise tax returns
- Basic understanding of Nexus
- Daily sales reconciliation
- AR reconcile
- AP through bill.com
- Experience with fixed assets, loans, equity, accruals
Requirements for Remote Senior Accountant:
- 3+ years in Public Accounting
- CPA License
- Experience using Quickbooks (Desktop and Online)
- Experience using bill.com
- Able to deliver solutions to challenges
To apply for this job please visit accountingfly.breezy.hr.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.