Westchester, NY CPA firm seeks an experienced NYC cooperative and condo auditor for either a full-time, part-time or per diem position in the firm’s audit department. Must be able to work independently. This job may be done remotely from anywhere.
Required Skills for Remote Senior Auditor:
- 5+ years of audit experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
- Must have audit experience dealing with NYC cooperative and condo
- Microsoft Office proficient
- ProSystem Engagement and PPC Smart Practice Aids required
- We offer a complete benefits package including health and life insurance, profit sharing plan, vacation, sick and personal time.
About Grossbach Zaino & Associates, CPA’s, PC
Our firm has been providing outstanding service to our many clients for thirty years. We have successfully synthesized the large firm experience of our professional staff with the hands-on experience of servicing the daily needs of individuals and small businesses, creating an organization that has the technical knowledge and practical know-how to assist our clients meet their financial objectives. We have been providing a wide range of accounting and related consulting services to diverse businesses, assisting them to manage their finances and their growth, increase revenues and net income. The majority of our practice is devoted to small and mid-size businesses, proprietorships, partnerships, and closely held corporations that require a close relationship with their accounting firm.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.