Senior Cloud Bookkeeper Needed, either Part time or Full Time: We’re a growing team and there is ample opportunity to grow as a leader at InSite. Once you meet our legendary team, you’ll see why they love working here and you will too. We make a difference and have a life while we do it.
If you’re a self-motivated team player, you love bookkeeping and the opportunities that come with working in cloud firm, we’d love to meet you. This is a remote position and we offer all the tools to do that efficiently, while staying connected to our team. It’s a plus, if you live close enough to visit the office in Lititz, PA once in awhile.
About the Senior Cloud Bookkeeper Role: The following are what we’re looking for in an ideal hire to join our team:
- You’ll play a critical part of driving client value for the InSite team.
- You’re familiar with accounting desktop & cloud applications: QB, QBO, Xero, RunADP, bill.com.
- Ideally, you have some experience with onboarding & training clients in cloud applications
- You have excellent communication skills – phone, email, chat, text, gotomeeting.
- You must have a strong accounting background, especially in the month end close and year end close.
- You should have a solid understanding of payroll & payroll taxes.
- We like to hire folks with leadership skills or potential, as we’re a growing team and there is ample opportunity to grow as a leader at InSite.
- We look for someone who is trainable and flexible in their thinking; someone who is open to learning new things.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.