Remote Senior Cloud Bookkeeper needed.
We are Profitwise, a progressive tech-forward accounting firm for small businesses. If you are a talented and experienced cloud bookkeeper/accountant looking for the ultimate in work/life balance this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
We aren’t your average accountants. We are technology-forward, opportunity-driven, and excel at providing outstanding service to our clients and community. We are paperless, encourage web-meetings when possible to preserve resources, and run solely on cloud-based technology enabling more flexibility for our sunny San Diego-based team.
We are seeking to build a core team of talented individuals to help grow our company to the next level to make Profitwise Accounting one of the top small business accounting firms in San Diego. If you have both people skills and technical knowledge and want to contribute those skills to a successful, growing company, contact Profitwise NOW!
Why Profitwise Accounting?
We pride ourselves in thinking differently than the traditional “Old school” accounting firm. We are success-oriented with 10+ years of growth, open to new ideas, technology-focused and excel at providing outstanding service to our clients and community. Our core values are centered around: openness, learning, self-improvement, innovation, being non-judgmental and creating a friendly and caring environment. We help our team achieve a flexible work/life balance by utilizing cutting edge technology that allows our team to be location independent when needed.
Our experienced bookkeepers will manage the accounting and finance needs for multiple clients. You will work with a diverse group of businesses, communicating regularly with clients to ensure they have the cleanest world-class set of books positioning each of your clients for ultimate financial success.
Our focus is on building strong relationships with our clients and becoming their go-to accounting/tax expert so we can serve our clients in a greater capacity, ensuring their success and at the same time keeping the workload manageable.
Some members of our teamwork 100% from their remote home office while others are free to allocate their time between home and our corporate office in San Diego.
We are open to both part-time and full-time availability. If PT/part-time we would require a min of 30 hours a week and the ability to work daily for a set block of business hours from 9am to 4pm PST. Our most successful team members have the potential to grow into management positions within our fast-growing firm.
Responsibilities for Remote Senior Cloud Bookkeeper:
- Manage the daily bookkeeping and accounting tasks for 30 to 50 clients
- Daily AP, AR, Payroll, bank reconciliations, adjusting journal entries
- Prepare financial statements as needed
- Complete and manage various accounting related projects for multiple clients.
- Regular communication with clients to review their financial and accounting activities. Resulting in strong long-lasting relationships that make our client LOVE working with ProfitWise.
Qualifications for Remote Senior Cloud Bookkeeper:
- 5+ years working in public accounting or bookkeeping firm
- Accounting, bookkeeping, and prior QuickBooks experience required.
- Personable, hardworking
- Ability to communicate with clients and team members clearly and effectively
- Competitive salary/incentive package
- Flexible and relaxed small team environment
- Consistent annual growth / 10+ Years in Business
- Management opportunities & ongoing training
To apply for this job please visit adr.to.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.