Seeking a Remote Senior Tax Accountant who is passionate about making a difference by supporting our non-profit clients! Form 990 expert required.
Let us tell you what we’re like:
We’re an established accounting firm (30 years and going strong) that specializes in working with non-profits. We’re offering an interesting, flexible role for a Remote Senior Tax Accountant, where you can use your tax and accounting skills to help our non-profits do their good work and make a difference in the world around us, and not worry about the accounting. We know good accountants work hard and we want to make it easier by supporting a completely remote workforce. We have our people work from all over the country, from home, setting their own hours to meet the deadlines. Ideally, you’re happy to work as a contractor. But aside from that, we can flex with however many hours you want to work.
Here are a few more details about us and the role:
- Nearly all clients are non-profits
- We have over 600 active clients
- We work almost exclusively with QuickBooks Online, Office Suite
- You design your workload based on your abilities and availability
- We offer year-round work
- Average hours per week varies based on workload
- Commute time varies depending on how quickly you can walk in slippers (slippers not provided)
- We’re a firm with a fun sense of humor and we fully enjoy what we do and the non-profits we help
If you’re the type of person who likes to work from home, this is the opportunity for you. If you want to start or strengthen your existing workload, we think you’ll like us and the awesome advantage of choosing which pajamas you’ll wear for the day. Here’s what we need from you:
- Non-profit accounting experience is a must have
- Hands on experience preparing and/or reviewing the Form 990 and related schedules
- Proficient with QuickBooks Online
- Knowledge of ATX a plus, as long as you know the 990 very well
- You’ll prepare returns for some clients; for others, you’ll review.
- You are comfortable in a client-facing role, translating accounting language into recommendations that make business easier for our clients.
- Be available for conference calls and virtual meetings as needed
- You are a smart, pro-active professional who can elevate the level of service we provide to our clients.
- Living in the Pacific or Mountain time zone is a plus!
Does this sound like you?
- Apply now on Accountingfly!
- This is an immediate hire opportunity
To apply for this job please visit accountingfly.breezy.hr.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.