Join our leading CPA firm, known for our expertise in cloud acccounting.Senior Accounting Advisor needed to work with high-growth clients in healthcare technology. Good working knowledge of Netsuite preferred.
Aprio Cloud is looking for an experienced, technical Senior Accounting Advisor to join our team of professionals who support high-growth clients with an emphasis on healthcare technology.
In this role, you will ensure accounting procedures for clients are met while also building the client relationship. Working with a team of distributed colleagues across 23 states and 3 countries, you will thrive if you are searching for collaborative, team-driven culture. Aprio Cloud is a leader in U.S cloud accounting and outsourced business advisory services, helping clients meet their objectives with real-time business advice and personalized solutions.
Work with a top 50 CPA-led advisory firm that is passionate about what’s next. With more than 600 team members in 24 states, Aprio is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with offices in North Carolina, Birmingham, Alabama, and our Cloud team across the U.S. Work where you live! Come serve national and international clients doing business in and out of 40 countries with team members that speak more than 30 languages. At Aprio, you’ll discover a culture grounded in 30 fundamental behaviors that guide our interactions with each other and our clients every day. We are proud to have been honored as a “Best Place to Work” since 2016 and have the highest ranking on Glassdoor among the top 50 public accounting firms.
- Manage monthly close process and all accounting functions including:
– Cash Reconciliations
– Fixed Asset Management
– Prepaid and Accrued Expenses
– Leasehold Improvements
– Intercompany Eliminations/Multi-Subsidiary Reconciliations
– Inventory & COGS
– Construction In Process
– Deferred Revenue/Revenue Recognition
– Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Reconciliations
– Preparing and maintaining all schedules and supporting documentation for monthly financial statements
– Maintaining GAAP accounting on all clients
- Completion of all account reconciliations and management of close timelines in our QC Software – FloQast
- Collaborate with colleagues when completing cross-departmental client work
- Oversee junior accountants, act as a mentor, and contribute to their development
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 4-5 years of public and industry experience
- Strong knowledge of Netsuite, QBO and Bill.com
- Tech-savvy and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Zoom, Slack
- Strong analytical skills – see the big picture, how things relate and affect one another, within the client’s books, as well as business
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work, in a remote team organization by comfortably using communication tools such as Slack and Zoom to connect with virtual team members
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced remote environment
- Dedicated home office
- Our clients are located around the world, so flexibility is required, and is our strength, as we strive to make a difference on a daily basis
Aprio is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; religion; national origin; sex; pregnancy; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; age; disability; genetic information, citizenship status; military service obligations, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed