Profitwise | We’re not your average Accountants.
We’re a tech-forward, boutique accounting firm looking for a Remote Tax Accountant to work with our small business clients in the e-commerce niche.
We are technology-forward, opportunity-driven, and excel at providing outstanding service to our clients and community. We are paperless, encourage web-meetings when possible to preserve resources, and run solely on cloud-based technology enabling more flexibility for our sunny San Diego-based team. This role will work remotely while maintaining a close connection with our team, based in San Diego.
Our unique business model allows you the ultimate in flexibility and income potential and there is potential to grow into director-level position within our firm. We seek to build a core team of disciplined, talented, and friendly individuals to help grow our company to the next level: making Profitwise Accounting one of the top nationwide cloud-based accounting firms focused on e-commerce and digital entrepreneurs.
We believe in proactive, year-round processes that spare our team from “killing themselves” working ungodly hours during tax season. If you are a talented and experienced CPA or EA who can contribute accuracy and forethought while looking for the ultimate in work/life balance we may be an opportunity for you.
Are you the right fit? Here’s a list of must-have qualifications:
- 5+ years working in public accounting have high attention to detail, be successful at meeting deadlines and work effectively and efficiently.
- At least 5 completed tax seasons preparing signature-ready, complex individual and business tax returns.
- General familiarity with bookkeeping and QuickBooks required.
- The ability to manage time effectively and independently, while working remotely
- Great communication skills and the ability to talk directly with clients and team members
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Managing tax preparers including setting and achieving deadlines across your team
- Tax planning, reviewing of tax returns, preparation of complex returns, tax research, improving internal tax processes, overseeing tax software
- Talking to clients. Lead client planning meetings, communicating clearly and effectively.
- Updating the team on new tax laws, tax preparation, client advisory, some review of financial statements.
- Competitive Salary/Incentive & Benefits Package
- Flexible and relaxed small teamwork environment
- Consistent Annual Growth / 14+ Years in Business
- Management Opportunities & Ongoing Training
To apply for this job please visit accountingfly.breezy.hr.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.