We are looking for an experienced Tax Accountant to help prepare and review of individual, corporate, partnership and trust tax returns. The position has flexible full-time hours February through April each year and has the potential for part-time hours the remaining of the year if desired.
Interested candidates should have:
- 5+ years of public accounting tax experience
- CPA would be preferred
This position is being offered with an option to be based out of their Oak Park or Naperville offices, 100% remote or a hybrid arrangement.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
Leadership and Communication:
- Communicate confidently and persuasively with team members, cultivating an environment of trust, respect, and fairness.
- Provide open communication to all staff to promote a positive learning environment.
- Embrace our core values of quality service, continuous improvement, adaptability, collective responsibility, personal responsibility and balance.
- Possess and develop communication skills to increase client service quality.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all client business.
YOUR SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Assist with the preparation and review of business (C-Corp, S-Corp, Partnership), Fiduciary and Individual income tax returns.
- Manage deliverables for business and individual clients, including Federal and State tax returns and tax planning calculations.
- Research tax and accounting issues, in addition to determining alternative solutions.
- Proactive approach to knowledge of software, processes, and workflows.
- Experience with CCH Axcess—preferred.
To apply for this job please visit accountingfly.breezy.hr.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.