Join HPC as a Remote Tax Assistant: We’re a Tech Firm that Does Accounting and Tax!
LEARN HOW A CLOUD TAX FIRM OPERATES. BE PART OF A GROWING BUSINESS. VALUABLE CAREER GROWTH
This is a great opportunity for a tech-savvy, detail-oriented person who has hands-on experience in the public accounting and tax industry. This role will support the tax team, but will also work across all disciplines of the company…tax, accounting, and implementation. This is an interesting, varied role that offers in-depth exposure to tax and the company overall.
Responsibilities for Remote Tax Assistant
- Some experience with business and individual tax
- Code income and expenses for tax preparation
- Own the invoicing and project management for the tax team
- Manage tasks and deadlines effectively
- The process returns for electronic filing and create emails for you and/or other team members to send
- Maintain asset list in tax software
- Make Journal Entries for depreciation and amortization
Requirements for Remote Tax Assistant:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Tax (will consider other degrees)
- 1-2 years of RECENT public accounting experience; demonstrated experience in managing multiple clients.
- Tech-savvy. Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, Xero, cloud accounting technology, and tax software a plus. (CCH Axcess ideal)
- Must be an independent, resourceful, self-starter; and also a team player
- Strong analytical skills – see the big picture, how things relate to and affect one another.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work, in a remote team organization by comfortably using communication tools such as Slack and Zoom to connect with virtual
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Dedicated work space in your home.
- Stable work history
- A cloud-based firm, you can work anywhere there is Wi-Fi
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.