Murray, Stok, an energetic and growing CPA firm, seeks a Remote Tax Associate who is tech-savvy and proficient using CCH ProSystem. Apply today!
Responsibilities for Remote Tax Associate:
- Complete individual, corporate and flow-through entity tax returns
- Assure compliance with federal, state and local tax laws and regulations
- Conduct some tax research
Qualifications for Remote Tax Associate:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 1 to 3 years experience in public accounting, specializing in tax
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, database applications and enterprise resource planning systems.
- Some knowledge CCH ProSystem fx Tax and other CCH products preferred.
- Strong technology skills with a general aptitude for computer software applications, scanners and printers
- Motivated, self-starter with a positive attitude
- Quick learner; adaptability to different working styles
- Resourceful; can handle deadline pressure
- Team player
To apply for this job please visit adr.to.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.