We are a busy and successful CPA firm in Birmingham, Alabama planning ahead for the next tax season! We are looking for an experienced Tax Preparer to work remotely in a highly flexible role. The position has flexible full-time hours from February through April each year. Then, work PT or FT during the remainder of the year, it’s up to you!
Responsibilities for Remote Tax Preparer, CPA
- Prepare a variety of returns to include, partnerships, high net worth individuals
- Experience preparing more complex C-Corp, S-Corp, Partnership, and partnership returns, a plus
Qualifications Remote Tax Preparer, CPA
- 5+ years of public accounting tax experience
- Strong knowledge of Partnership Returns
- Experience preparing taxes for physician practices, joint ventures, real estate, estate & trust, and retirement planning, preferred
- Ability to meet assigned deliverables
- Knowledge of ProSystems, Prosystems FX
- Proactive approach to knowledge of software, processes, and workflows
- Dedicated home/office workspace
To apply for this job please visit adr.to.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.