Casburn & Company is a team of Accounting professionals dedicated to helping our clients achieve their business and financial goals based in Lee’s Summit, MO. We are looking to hire a Remote/Virtual Tax Preparer with 3+ years of experience, who can work about 20 hours per week. We are looking to pay $30-38 per hour depending on experience.
About Casburn & Company, P.C.
We help clients with every aspect of tax preparation and planning, including individual, partnership, and corporate returns. In the event of a tax audit, we are authorized to appear on our clients’ behalf before the Internal Revenue Service.
Why join our firm for this Remote/part-time tax preparer role?
Work anywhere – This job is completely remote and you work from anywhere.
Flexibility – we will work with you on which hours you are “on” or “off” with us. We just want the work to get done.
The chance to make a difference – small businesses are the backbone of our economy and they need financial support. We’re here to provide that.
TEAM – we have an incredible team of accounting professionals that our clients rely upon.
Remote Tax Preparer requirements:
- MUST have: a CPA
- MUST have: 3+ years of experience preparing business tax returns, especially S corps
- MUST have: the knowledge to complete a well-prepared tax return
- MUST have: Fluent in Quickbooks Desktop, exposure to QuickBooks Online
Other Attributes we’re looking for in the ideal hire include:
- A background in Trusts & Estates is preferred
- The ability to identify issues and problem solve
- You are a self-directed, proactive, self-starter – driven to meet deadlines without regular oversight
Interested? We want to meet you.
Hit the apply button and drop your resume here in Accountingfly, and we will personally review your resume and be in touch within 72 hours if there is a fit.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.