Mallory & Evans is one of the largest full-service mechanical contractors in Atlanta, Georgia. We are seeking an experienced Senior Accountant to join the Student Housing development division of the firm. We are located in Scottdale, Georgia.
Responsibilities for Senior Accountant:
- Establish new projects, budgets, JE’s, coding, etc.
- General Ledger, Account reconciliation
Qualifications for Senior Accountant:
- 5+ years experience industry accounting
- Solid understanding of industry accounting, similar industry preferred
What we offer:
- A successful and stable company
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Life insurance
- Paid Time Off and holidays
To apply for this job please visit accountingfly.breezy.hr.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.