We are inviting Senior Accountants with 3-5 years of recent public accounting experience in direct client contact, running engagements and supervising staff to join our team.
- Are you a senior accountant who wants exposure to a diverse client base?
- Do you enjoy working directly with clients on a variety of assignments, including audits, reviews, and compilations?
- Is working with an established firm that provides its staff growth and advancement potential what you are looking for?
- Beyond the diverse body of work, the CK team works in a family-firm environment and come to learn, grow and challenge one another to be the best version of themselves.
If you have answered yes to the above, Cray, Kaiser Ltd. is interested in talking with you
Responsibilities for Senior Accountant:
- You will work either independently or within a team depending on the assignment.
- The position provides for a competitive compensation and benefits package including but not limited to health, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) and profit sharing.
- We also provide a staff development program which involves ongoing internal and external education, a mentoring program with direct partner input, and annual performance appraisals.
- We work to build a positive and challenging career environment for our team, and as a result, our staff has an average of five years of tenure with the firm.
Desired Skills & Experience for Senior Accountant:
- Three – five years of experience in public accounting
- CPA designation preferred
- Experience running engagements and training of staff
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Corporate and individual tax preparation
- Self-starter and team player
- Experience with Excel, Creative Solutions Accounting, QuickBooks, Lacerte
- Since 1972, Cray, Kaiser Ltd. has been serving a diverse client base with a focus on the family-owned or closely-held business. Besides the standard audit, accounting, and tax programs, we offer our clients a full range of business consulting services to assist with the complete life cycle of the business
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.