Opportunity. Challenge. Advancement. Enjoyment. It’s all here.
If you’re thinking about leaving public accounting, we have an alternative. Most firms promise work-life balance. At Santora, we want you to have a life, grow your career, and enjoy doing both!
We are looking to hire a Senior Accountant with at least 3 years of public accounting experience to join our growing team.
Santora CPA Group, in Newark, Delaware, is a great place to have a career…AND a great place to have a life. We understand life’s demands outside of the office and strive to offer flexible work schedules for employees with traditional career paths and hours, as well as modified schedules for qualified candidates who wish to work less than the traditional 40 hours per week.
Why do top-tier accountants join Santora?
Once candidates interview with our team, they sense the culture we’ve built here. We know you have a life, we do too! That’s why we take our work-life integration seriously, from the top down. When you interview with us, you’ll see that we work hard, have fun, and have built a firm based on results and not “face time” in the office.
You will be trained and mentored to develop your career.
Each person gets a coach and monthly mentoring. Waiting a year isn’t helpful to achieve goals. If you want to become a partner, our leadership team will help you reach your goals and we take that seriously. You will receive the training, the client exposure and the mentorship to develop your career.
You will have a life.
Every member of our team has unique needs outside of the office. We get it, and your needs will be met. Our partners understand that to keep great people, firms must bring flexibility and balance to each team member. You will find that here.
You will have flexibility in your job.
Every staff member is equipped to work from home if needed via the cloud. We invest in great technology and know that’s important to getting great talent like you.
Here are some of the benefits for the Senior Accountant that we offer:
- Signing bonus, competitive salary, and 401(k)
- 100% company paid health and dental insurance (dependents included!)
- You begin to earn Paid Time Off (PTO) immediately – 20 days/year
- Paid overtime (or additional time off) and annual raises
- After tax-season trips to places like New York City paid for by the firm
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Happy Hours in our college-town setting
- Yoga in-house on Fridays during tax season
The following are MUST HAVE requirements for the Senior Accountant:
- BS degree in Accounting (or Business Administration)
- An active CPA license (or be actively pursuing it)
- At least 3-5 years of recent public accounting experience
- Proficiency in income tax preparation and compliance and A&A
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent accounting and computer skills
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and tight deadlines
We want to offer an alternative to the traditional public accounting job. If this sounds interesting to you, and you meet the requirements above, we’d love to meet you.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.