You take your career seriously. So do we. At HORNE, we place a high priority on your continued growth and development. We give you every means necessary to further your success. Senior Associate Financial Institutions needed to join our Wise Firm.
- Performs diversified accounting, auditing, and consulting assignments under the direction of Supervisor, Manager or Partner.
- Prepares financial calculations and models.
- Demonstrates competency in technical skills, work quality, and application of professional and Firm standards.
- Meets time constraints and client expectations on the timing of deliverables.
- Participates in planning and scheduling of client projects.
- Documents work performed and summarizes any findings.
- Prepares written reports and/or sections to be included in a report.
- Assists in proofing schedules, calculations, work papers, reports, and other documents.
- Performs other duties as needed in projects and as assigned by supervisory personnel.
- Assists in recruiting entry-level and experienced staff by serving as “greeters” for on-campus interviews and such other recruiting duties as needed and attend Beta Alpha Psi events, career days, and functions at colleges and universities sponsored by the Firm.
- Develops relationships with clients and provides high-quality client service. Adding value to clients’ businesses is an integral part of the job requirements. Begins to learn cross-selling opportunities and refer those opportunities to more qualified professionals.
- Accepts responsibility for accuracy of data entry, accumulation, and maintenance in all aspects of what we do as an accounting and consulting Firm.
- Learns through Performance Advisor or direct Supervisor proper delegation and management of workload and demonstrates the ability to properly delegate and manage workload.
- Assists in marketing and promoting the Firm.
Other Responsibilities for Senior Associate Financial Institutions:
- Encouraged to join a community association related to his/her field after the first year of employment with Performance Advisor approval prior to joining.
- Participates in Full Potential Development Program and serves as a new hire buddy.
- Assumes individual responsibility to learn all new technology introduced by the Firm as appropriate for service/practice area.
- Such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Experience and Education for Senior Associate Financial Institutions:
- Normally two (2) to three (3) years’ experience in public accounting or consulting, demonstrating a progression in complexity and number of projects
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, or degree appropriate to practice area
- Current and valid CPA license strongly preferred. If not currently a CPA, the ideal candidate must be CPA eligible and working toward obtaining licensure by taking and passing applicable state CPA exam
- If CPA must be a member in good standing with the AICPA and respective state societies
- Proficiency in use of computers and computer accounting software, or software appropriate to practice group
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.