Join Sassetti, a local accounting firm with national resources. Working at Sassetti means tackling tough problems for our clients while working in a friendly environment of driven professionals. You won’t be bored here. What you will find is a firm where your ideas are welcomed and your individuality is recognized.
Required Skills for Audit Senior:
- Coordinate the day-to-day efforts of the audit, including planning, fieldwork and wrap-up in accordance with professional guidelines (GAAP, Yellow Book and PCAOB)
- Demonstrate an ability to recognize problems and provide solutions for clients
- Effectively communicate to clients and all members of the engagement team
- Supervise and train staff, communicate deadlines, updates and issues to managers and partners
- Take initiative and think critically and analytically to break down complex issues
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task is critical to success.
- Invest in professional development through training sessions, networking events, and volunteering in the community or on a non-profit board.
Qualifications for Audit Senior:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Three (3) to five (5) years of prior experience in public accounting preferred
- CPA preferred, or eligible to take/actively completing exam parts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Benefits (just to name a few):
- Flexible work arrangements
- Mentoring program
- Opportunities to work with clients in several different industries
- Opportunity for involvement in BDO training seminars/webinars and conferences
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.