Looking for a Senior Auditor to lead audit teams through the planning, fieldwork, and report writing phases of audit engagements. The Senior Auditor will take the lead in other assurance service engagements, including financial statement reviews and agreed-upon procedures. Relocation assistance is available.
Responsibilities for Senior Audit Accountant in Oregon:
- Manage multiple client engagements simultaneously, ensuring overall success of each project.
- Build and nurture strong working relationships with clients and peers.
- Identify clients’ needs/opportunities, and manage the implementation of solutions for clients.
- Work as an effective team member to complete project assignments and engagement tasks.
- Coach team members, providing feedback, recognition and encouragement.
- Draft reports, financial statements, related disclosures, and client communications.
- Perform a detailed review of the team’s work to ensure quality and thoroughness.
- Provide timely and high-quality services and work products that exceed client expectations.
- Pursue development of individual technical knowledge, competence and leadership skills.
- Actively identify opportunities for improvement and support new initiatives.
- Provide support as needed to the tax practice service area, specifically during tax season.
Qualifications for Senior Audit Accountant in Oregon:
- 3 or more years of recent public accounting experience in an assurance services role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- CPA license or successful completion of the CPA exam.
- Strong understanding of assurance services.
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP, including GASB and FASB regulations.
- Experience in performing audits of municipal corporations, not-for-profit organizations, employee benefit plans, or audits in accordance with Uniform Guidance preferred.
- Strong skills in team leadership, verbal and written communication, organization, time management, and multitasking.
- Excellent communication skills, analytical thinking, and research abilities.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously and work necessary hours to meet deadlines.
- Ability to travel to client locations which may include overnight stays of 3-6 weeks per year.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook). Experience using XCM and CCH Engagement a plus.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.