Our Partner Firm in North Carolina is looking to add a Senior Audit Associate to their team in their Greensboro, NC office. The firm is a fast-paced, growing and offers a wide range of services to the market.
The role of a Sr. Assurance Associate:
- Client Service – Work on client matters assigned by the Firm including spending substantial time supporting the assurance area and/or assuming responsibility on accounting engagements and audits.
- Firm Focus – Continue to model and carry out the firm’s core values.
- People Focus – Work with Associates and other Specialists as needed to further everyone’s professional development.
- Technical Expertise – Ability in using Firm resources to find answers to issues encountered in engagements.
- Business Development – Be aware of and communicate to owners all potential opportunities for new clients and additional services for existing clients.
The ideal candidate will have experience with the following:
- 1 or more years involved with full time Audit/Assurance, and/or accounting work experience.
- CPA Certification (active) or eligible to sit for the exam.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership, staff training, mentoring, and effective delegation skills.
- Ability to thrive independently while completing engagements timely.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and character combined with a cooperative/team-centric focus.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to effectively multi-task.
- Effective problem solver.
Why work for Aprio?
At Aprio, we are passionate about helping our clients and our associates achieve what’s next. We are a premier CPA-led business advisory firm where thriving associates serve thriving clients. Whether you are just starting out, looking to advance into management, or searching for your next leadership role, Aprio offers the opportunity to join a winning team. At Aprio, you will work with industry-leading clients and collaborative and caring colleagues. We offer an entrepreneurial environment where our people come first, your ideas matter and you are rewarded with competitive compensation, industry-leading benefits, and work-life balance.
Some of the perks/benefits we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance on the first day of employment
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k with Profit Sharing
- Generous Paid Time Off structure
- Parental Leave – coverage for both spouses
- Summer Hours/Flextime
- Tuition Assistance Program and CPA support program with cash incentive upon completion
- “Dress your Day” – jeans casual to business professional depending on your day
- Discretionary incentive compensation based on firm, group, and individual performance
- Incentive compensation related to the origination of new client sales
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.