Performance and balance.
We believe it’s possible to be premier consultants and have a life at home. It’s hard to believe but it’s really that simple. We’re looking to build our team and our leadership team is committed to helping you grow your career. We listed this first because it’s that important to us.
Advaion is hiring Senior Consultants with public accounting experience in New York City and Fort Lauderdale, FL. Our staff enjoys serious career development, challenging projects, limited travel, profit share, and bonus while performing at an incredibly high level.
Advaion provides accounting, technology, and management consulting services and we are hiring in New York City and Fort Lauderdale, FL. When you work at Advaion, you are part of a team that is known for performance. We are an efficiency-driven group of professionals who focus on delivering outstanding results. We also recognize the importance of learning and development and offer our employees a variety of benefits to continue their growth and career development including:
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits
- Paid Professional Association Memberships (i.e. ISACA, AICPA, etc.)
- Leadership Programs
- Sponsored Events and Networking
- Recognized and Rewarded Performance
Why do top-tier financial consultants join Advaion?
Advaion’s culture is rooted in our values. Our integrity and policy of open and honest communication build trust and collaboration, while our flexibility and commitment to diversity create a culture in which team members share knowledge freely, enabling each other to do their best work.
A critical element of Advaion’s vision is to recruit, retain, and develop the very best people. We foster collaboration, value your ideas, promote based on talent and life balanced lifestyles.
Working as a team, we come together to do our best work and live our best lives, both in and out of the office. This allows our people to flourish both as professionals and individuals.
What will you be doing as a Senior Consultant with Advaion?
- Perform financial, operational and compliance related audits
- Perform business process re-engineering and process improvement engagements
- Assist in developing and preparing corporate risk assessments, audit plans, and compliance plans
- Assist with the development of risk-based audit plans and audit programs for audit areas assigned by identifying key internal controls, processes, and risks to determine the nature, extent, and timing of audit procedures to be performed
- Execute audit plans, prepare work papers, document findings and communicate results
- Demonstrate an understanding of Accounting Codification Standards (ASC/GAAP), SOX – 404, PCAOB Standards (AS5), COSO control framework
- Proactively identify potential risks to company objectives
- Collect and analyze complex data and draw logical conclusions
- Prepare written recommendations to management to improve reporting processes, control environment and business management
- Interview business and process owners and accurately document such interviews
- Assist with managing and identifying process issues and developing solutions
- Interact with senior management and key personnel to build/ maintain ongoing business relationships
- Work with limited supervision, take ownership of identified issues and provide timely solutions
- Keep current with respect to changes in accounting pronouncements, auditing standards, SEC Regulations and PCAOB rules
Senior Consultant Requirements:
- Must have 3+ years of public accounting and/or external/internal audit experience
- Must have SEC Reporting; SOX, and Financial Audit experience
- Must have excellent communication skills (oral and written)
Preferred but not required – Other Attributes we’re looking for in the ideal hire include:
- Bachelors and/ or Master degree in Accounting
- CPA or CIA a plus
- MS Office applications and accounting software systems
- Familiarity with audit software, automated work program applications and SOX software a plus
Some of the many benefits you’ll get at Advaion include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 100% Health and Dental Coverage
- Short-Term Disability
- Accident/Hospital Supplemental Insurance
- 401k Employer Match
- Office perks such as free lunch Friday’s and unlimited snacks & refreshments
You take your career seriously. We do too. Talk to us to learn more about a career with Advaion by dropping a resume on Accountingfly.
To apply for this job please visit accountingfly.breezy.hr.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.