A rapidly expanding and entrepreneurial provider of accounting, technology, and management advisory services is looking for top-notch talent to join their team.
Their purpose is to assist clients with seizing new opportunities, building growth and profitability, and mitigating risks. They serve their clients with exceptionally talented accounting, finance, internal audit and information technology management professionals who are experienced in meeting client specific needs. Their professionals enjoy client service and discovering innovative ways to exceed client expectations.
- Assist in the identification of risks as part of the risk management process
- Participate in the documentation, testing and remediation phases related to general computer and application level controls
- Develop audit programs, evaluate system controls, document audit results and recommend solutions for issues identified
- Design, document and test IT process controls in a wide range of environments, including key areas of an IT organization, such as system development, change management, security, and segregation of duties.
- Provide support to external audit teams as required. • Maintain sufficient knowledge of authoritative and regulatory issues governing information technology auditing
- Good interpersonal skills in order to develop and maintain working relationships with clients
- Interact with senior management and key personnel to build/ maintain ongoing business relationships
- Prepare written recommendations to management to improve reporting processes, control environment, and business management
- Work with limited supervision, take ownership of identified issues and provide timely solutions
- Strong knowledge of IT general controls and business application controls.
- Familiarity with COBIT preferred.
- 15%-25% travel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- At least one of the three certifications preferred, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) strongly preferred
- Minimum 3 years of IT audit experience
- Big 4 or National Accounting Firm preferred
Skills and Certifications:
- Strong knowledge of IT general controls and business application controls
- CISA Certification (or pursuing)
- Big4 or Top 10 Accounting firm Audit experience
- Base Salary – $80,000 to $90,000
- Full Benefits – PTO, 100% Health and Dental Coverage, STD, 401k with employer match, office perks such as free lunch Friday’s and unlimited snacks & refreshments
- Willingness to Travel – Occasionally
To apply for this job please visit accountingfly.breezy.hr.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.