An accounting, technology, and management advisory services is looking for a top-notch Senior Manager to join their team.
The employer is a rapidly expanding and entrepreneurial provider of Accounting, Technology and Management Consulting that services clients with innovative and customized solutions. They assist clients with building growth and profitability, unlocking hidden value and mitigating risks. They serve their clients with exceptionally talented accounting, finance, internal audit and information technology management professionals who are experienced in meeting client specific needs. Their professionals enjoy client service and discovering innovative ways to exceed client expectations.
- Manage various controls, compliance and business improvement projects
- Manage technical accounting and IPO related projects
- Prepare written recommendations to management to improve processes, controls, and best practices.
- Performing financial and operational review of operating units (e.g. Accounts Receivable, Revenue Management, Cas Controls)
- Develop risk assessments and testing template to identify key internal controls, processes, and risks.
- Execute plans, prepare matrices, document findings and provide consulative guidance to department managers and senior management.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of GAAP, Financial Controls and Sarbanes-Oxley ((PCABO Standards (AS5)), COSO control framework and be able to apply such understanding to any work performed.
- Proactively identify potential risks to company objectives
- Performing special projects at senior management’s request
- Interacting with company management and key personnel to build/maintain ongoing business relations by utilizing strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Assist in supervising, training and reviewing staff performance.
- Draft formal reports to management
- Interact with external auditors as needed.
- BBA Accounting; CPA, CIA, CISA recommended
- MBA preferred
- 7 to 12 years plus experience Internal/External Audit with Corporation or Big 4 CPA
- Strong SEC and technical accounting experience
- Demonstrate a working manager mentality
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Outgoing professional, entrepreneurial and experience in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with audit software, automated work program application are a plus
- Medical and Dental coverage
- 401k plan with employer match
- Short term/Accident disability
- Paid Holidays
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Required: Strong knowledge of IT general controls and business application controls.
- Required: Manage various controls, compliance, technical accounting, IPO and business improvement projects
- Required: CISA Certification (or pursuing)
- Required: Big4 or Top 10 Accounting firm Audit experience
- Base Salary – $120,000
- Full-time Benefits – PTO, 100% Health and Dental Coverage, STD, 401k with employer match, office perks such as free lunch Friday’s and unlimited snacks & refreshments
To apply for this job please visit accountingfly.breezy.hr.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.