Our boutique media experiences client seeks a Senior Event Planner to manage their newly created Atlanta location in the Ponce City Market area. Bring your corporate meeting, event, convention, and marketing experience to build-out our local presence.
- Produce, execute and manage events, meetings and trade shows for corporate clients
- Manage events elements and determine logical sequencing
- Facilitate vendor selection, relations, and on-site management
- Conduct convention research and compile the metrics around local events
- Work with the Chamber of Commerce and other entities to collect and compile local event data that can drive decisions
- Handle basic admin (expense reports, light bookkeeping, etc)
- Experience in the Entertainment & Media space a plus
- 5+ years’ related corporate experience in a leadership role required
- Concierge experience and/or management level hotel experience
- Strong local knowledge of restaurants, city happenings, experience booking reservations
- Bachelor’s Degree
We are a well-funded global experience entertainment company. Our founders have deep media roots within production and graphic design. We are passionate about providing an innovative, interactive, exploratory and immersive experience for our audiences. We have maintained an outstanding reputation for delivering remarkably creative media.
To apply for this job please visit accountingfly.breezy.hr.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.