Senior Tax Accountant in Phoenix, AZ area (Suprise, AZ) with experience in estate and trust work needed. Grow your career at our established, flexible firm. We are invested in our employees’ success. Apply today!
About our Firm:
We got our start over 47 years ago as a family run firm. Today, we’ve grown to a staff of 18. Our firm offers comprehensive wealth management and tax services to a diverse clientele. What sets us apart is that we understand the complex, yet vitally important relationship between tax and wealth management. Our knowledge, experience and strategic approach enables us to truly make a difference in the financial lives of our clients.
Responsibilities for Senior Tax Accountant:
- Prepare and file tax return for businesses, individuals and trusts
- Keeps up-to-date with and understands general accounting and tax procedures by proactively engaging in educational opportunities
- Recommends tax strategies, planning and projections based upon research and knowledge of current and upcoming federal, state and local tax laws
- Conduct tax research and interpret tax law
- Understand general accounting and tax procedures; knowledge of general ledger systems
Qualifications Senior Tax Accountant:
- 3 to 5 years experience working as a tax accountant in a public accounting firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- CPA, CPA candidate, or EA
- Ability to interpret legal documents
- Experience with estate and trust work with a strong desire to learn more with the goal of becoming a subject matter expert
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with staff members and clients
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with CCH preferred
- Willingness to work overtime and weekends when needed
- All new hires will undergo a background check and fingerprinting due to financial security regulation
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- Innovative technology
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive 401(K) & Retirement Opportunities
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Beautiful modern office with all the tools necessary to help you perform at your highest potential
- Friendly and welcoming environment
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.