Murray, Stok, an energetic and growing CPA firm, seeks an experienced Remote Senior Tax Accountant who is tech-savvy and proficient using CCH ProSystem. Apply today!
Responsibilities for Remote Senior Tax Accountant:
- Complete individual, corporate and flow through entity tax returns
- Assure compliance with federal, state and local tax laws and regulations
- Conduct research and planning according to applicable tax laws and regulations
- Minimize tax liability through sound and informed application of laws and regulations
- Supervise tax associates; workpaper/tax return review
- Provide assistance during tax audits
- Remote Senior Tax Accountant will respond to notices from tax authorities
Qualifications for Remote Senior Tax Accountant:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 3-5 years experience in tax accounting
- CPA license and/or tax preparer certification required (EA, or Registered Tax Preparer).
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, database applications and enterprise resource planning systems.
- Knowledge and experience with CCH ProSystem fx Tax and other CCH products preferred.
- Strong technology skills with general aptitude for computer software applications, scanners and printers
- Motivated, self-starter with a positive attitude
- Remote Senior Tax Accountant can learn quickly and adapt to different working styles
- Resourceful with ability to handle deadline pressure
- Have ability to work at a fast pace
- Strong multi-tasking skills are essential
- Enthusiastic about helping out in a broad range of areas
- Team player
- Experience in a professional office environment
To apply for this job please visit accountingfly.breezy.hr.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.