Murray, Stok, an energetic and growing CPA firm, seeks an experienced Remote Senior Tax Accountant who is tech-savvy and proficient using CCH ProSystem. Apply today!
Responsibilities for Remote Senior Tax Accountant:
- Complete individual, corporate and flow through entity tax returns
- Assure compliance with federal, state and local tax laws and regulations
- Conduct research and planning according to applicable tax laws and regulations
- Minimize tax liability through sound and informed application of laws and regulations
- Supervise tax associates; workpaper/tax return review
- Provide assistance during tax audits
- Remote Senior Tax Accountant will respond to notices from tax authorities
Qualifications for Remote Senior Tax Accountant:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 3-5 years experience in tax accounting
- CPA license and/or tax preparer certification required (EA, or Registered Tax Preparer).
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, database applications and enterprise resource planning systems.
- Knowledge and experience with CCH ProSystem fx Tax and other CCH products preferred.
- Strong technology skills with general aptitude for computer software applications, scanners and printers
- Motivated, self-starter with a positive attitude
- Remote Senior Tax Accountant can learn quickly and adapt to different working styles
- Resourceful with ability to handle deadline pressure
- Have ability to work at a fast pace
- Strong multi-tasking skills are essential
- Enthusiastic about helping out in a broad range of areas
- Team player
- Experience in a professional office environment
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.