We are looking for a new team member in our Campbell office to play a key role in our continued success. Our firm places a high value on teamwork, accountability and the ability to execute. While Squar Milner’s work environment is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, we take time to listen to what our people have to say – their opinions matter and make a difference.
Squar Milner, LLP one of 60 largest CPA firms in the U.S. and one of Southern California’s 10 largest and fastest growing public accounting and consulting firms. We are a member of Allinial Global (formerly PKF North America), an international association of over 100 independent accounting and consulting firms located in over 300 cities worldwide.
Senior Tax Accountant Responsibilities:
- Review tax returns for pass-through entities and high-net worth individuals
- Assure compliance with federal, state and local tax laws and regulations
- Conduct research and planning to resolve client issues according to applicable tax laws and regulations
- Minimize tax liability through sound and informed application of laws and regulations
- Provide assistance during tax audits
- Respond to notices from tax authorities
- Direct client contact involving income tax matters, transactional consulting, tax research, and compliance.
- Ability to anticipate client questions and is prepared to respond with practical solutions than can be implemented
- Advise, guide, coach and provide encouragement to team members
- Assign work to preparers and follow up on their progress
- Complete assigned projects in a timely manner and keep supervisors apprised of job status
Qualifications for Senior Tax Accountant:
- Bachelors or better in Accounting or related field.
- 2-5 years: Prior experience in public accounting
- Top-tier salaries and a bonus program.
- Benefits Include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans; 401 (K) matching, short-term and long-term disability, paid personal time off.
- Continuing education.
- CPA licensing support, and more.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.