SWEENEY KOVAR LLP, a full-service CPA and advisory firm located in Danville, CA, is seeking an Experienced Tax Senior with 3 to 6 years of tax experience to join our team. If you are a CPA who enjoys a casual and friendly work environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining the Sweeney Kovar team.
Remote working options are available for the right candidate after a year with the firm.
We want accountants that are not only technically proficient but to also play a role in the profession and in their local community.
Our team members work hard, enjoy each other’s company, and do great work for our clients. Check us out at www.cpask.com.
You will receive a very competitive salary along with medical and dental benefits, an HSA plan, and 401(k), profit sharing, plus a generous PTO plan. Continuing professional education and reimbursement for graduate classes.
- CPA certification in California preferred (or in process)
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Proficient preparing Business, Individual and Trust tax returns
- Self-starter with the technical skills to do the work
- Familiar with Lacerte software
- Great communication skills
- Contribute to a team environment with a positive, professional manner and ability to mentor staff accountants
- Build and maintain new and existing client relationships
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.