About the Work
- We’re looking for a hybrid remote Tax Accountant to work with several offices in the New York City area. In this role, you’ll be preparing and reviewing tax calculations for or small business clients and consulting our clients on tax planning and strategy.
- You’re a licensed CPA with 2+ years in doing tax work for business clients. Knowledge of the technology we use including Xero, Hubdoc, Bill.com is required. The ideal candidate should have those skills and share our passion for technology and serving small business clients.
Responsibilities for Tax Accountant:
- Prepare and review tax returns
- Work directly with clients; serving as a business advisor
- Identify and implement tax planning and tax saving strategies
- Research tax matters as needed
Qualifications for Tax Accountant:
- CPA with 2+ years working with small business clients
- Strong working knowledge of Xero, Hubdoc, bill.com and other Xero add-ons
- Strong communications skills, both in person and in writing
- Detail oriented
- This is a remote position where you’ll be providing support to multiple NYC area offices of our firm.
Learn more and see if we’re the right fit for you
- To learn more about this position, including salary expectations connect with an Accountingfly recruiter by submitting your resume here.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.