We are seeking to grow our Tax team at WellsColeman, an established Richmond based CPA firm. We are looking for people with 3 to 10+ years of experience in public accounting. The ideal profile is someone a with a generalist background, with a strong slant towards Tax. We are a well-respected and growing firm with a history of providing exceptional client services to individuals, closely-held businesses and not-for-profit organizations. We recognize that our future depends on attracting and retaining the best and most talented people. As eight time recipients of Virginia Business’ Best Places to Work award, we feel our firm culture speaks for itself.
At WellsColeman you’ll have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients including individuals and small to medium-sized businesses from a variety of industries. We offer a superior work environment, including limited travel and reasonable hours, and unlimited growth opportunities.
If you have a passion for tax and you have 3+ years of public accounting experience and a desire to join a growing team of outstanding professionals we’d love the opportunity to talk with you.
- 3-10+ years of experience in public accounting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business
- CPA (for a Manager level position)
- Ability to proactively and effectively communicate with clients, staff, managers, and partners
- Plan and perform audit, review and compilation engagements independently with limited supervision and within budgetary constraints
- Prepare and review tax returns for individuals, partnerships, and corporations independently with limited supervision
- Identify, research and resolve technical issues in audit and tax engagements
- Experience with Thompson Reuters products a plus
- Meet time constraints and deadlines
- Train and supervise entry-level staff and interns
- Actively participate in civic and/or business organizations
- Contribute to a positive work environment while maintaining a positive attitude and desire to succeed
To apply for this job please visit accountingfly.breezy.hr.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.