Tax Accountant/Manager for Progressive Tech-Forward Accounting Firm for Small Business
We aren’t your average accountants. We are technology-forward, opportunity-driven, and excel at providing outstanding service to our clients and community. We are paperless, encourage web-meetings when possible to preserve resources, and run solely on cloud-based technology enabling more flexibility for our sunny San Diego-based team.
We believe in proactive, year-round processes that spare our team from “killing themselves” working ungodly hours during tax season. If you are a talented and experienced CPA or EA who can contribute accuracy and forethought while looking for the ultimate in work/life balance we may be an opportunity for you.
This is a forward-facing position. You should be comfortable running client planning meetings and be able to communicate clearly and effectively with clients and team members.
The right candidate will have:
- 5+ years working in public accounting have high attention to detail, be successful at meeting deadlines and work effectively and efficiently.
- At least 5 completed tax seasons preparing signature-ready, complex individual and business tax returns.
- General familiarity with bookkeeping and QuickBooks required.
- managing tax preparers including setting and achieving deadlines across your team
- tax planning, reviewing of tax returns, preparation of complex returns, tax research, improving internal tax processes, overseeing tax software,
- updating the team on new tax laws, tax preparation, client advisory, some review of financial statements.
The Tax Accountant/Manager will be based out of our San Diego corporate office, with opportunities to telecommute. Our unique business model allows you the ultimate in flexibility and income potential. Potential to grow into director-level position within our firm. We seek to build a core team of disciplined, talented, and friendly individuals to help grow our company to the next level: making Profitwise Accounting one of the top nationwide cloud-based accounting firms focused on e-commerce and digital entrepreneurs.
Why Profitwise Accounting?
Our core values are centered on openness, learning, self-improvement, innovation, and creating a friendly and caring environment. If you have both people skills and technical knowledge and want to contribute those skills to a successful, growing company, apply now.
- Competitive Salary/Incentive & Benefits Package
- Flexible and relaxed small team work environment
- Consistent Annual Growth / 14+ Years in Business
- Management Opportunities & Ongoing Training
To apply for this job please visit accountingfly.breezy.hr.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.