We are looking to hire a Technical Tax Administrator, to work in one of our DC-area offices. This role is responsible for the coordination of tax department production. Position available in any of our three locations: Vienna, Bethesda, and Frederick.
About Ryan + Wetmore
Ryan & Wetmore is a full-service CPA firm serving the Washington DC region. We’re a stable firm that offers a nice working culture and there’s always room for growth. If you want a place where you can grow personally and professionally, share your resume so we can learn more about you.
Skills and Requirements for a Technical Tax Administrator:
- Using software to deliver returns electronically
- Experience in a professional services work environment. Prior experience with a CPA firm a plus.
- Has some knowledge of tax terms and types of forms
- Handle some of the administrative work around taxes
- Ability to anticipate and identify problems and help implement solutions
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently in an organized and efficient manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software required.
- Detail-oriented and proficient typist.
- Ability to use office equipment, including but not limited to a computer, copier, and telephone switchboard as well as related software programs.
- Tech forward – ability to learn and adapt to new technology
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills, presenting a professional image of the firm
Work-Life Balance is a core priority at our firm and we are built to avoid burn out.
- We offer a summer Fridays program
- You will be able to earn additional incentive time off
- Busy season hours are reasonably varied based on workload demand. Though tax season is a hectic time for all accountants, we strive to keep our team energized with programs and a well-structured schedule.
To apply for this job please visit accountingfly.breezy.hr.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.