Tax Associates are given a wide variety of accounting and consulting assignments under the supervision of different professionals. Performance is judged based on the quality of work, original thinking, application of accounting and consulting knowledge, and ability to meet time constraints.
Required Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Accounting Degree strongly preferred
- CPA eligible strongly preferred
- If already CPA, must be a member in good standing with the AICPA and respective state societies.
- Proficiency with computer and spreadsheet software programs, or software appropriate to practice area.
- Records and analyzes transactions in schedules using computer and software programs.
- Prepares financial calculations and models.
- Performs tasks as assigned.
- Performs other accounting and consulting tax duties as needed in projects and as assigned by supervisory personnel.
- Documents work performed and summarizes any findings.
- Prepares written reports and/or sections to be included in a report.
- Assists in proofing schedules, calculations, work papers, reports, and other documents.
- Performs other duties as needed in projects and as assigned by supervisory personnel.
- Attends to client service adding value to clients’ businesses is an integral part of the job requirements and begins to learn cross-selling opportunities and refer those opportunities to more qualified professionals.
- Accepts responsibility for accuracy of data entry, accumulation, and maintenance in all aspects of what we do as an accounting and consulting Firm.
- Learns through Performance Advisor proper delegation and management of workload and demonstrates ability to properly delegate and manage workload.
- Assists in marketing the Firm.
- Assumes individual responsibility to learn all new technology introduced by the Firm as appropriate for service/practice area.
- Such other duties as may be assigned.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.