Join our Tax team and you will help support clients maximize their opportunities. Aprio has a career opportunity for a Tax Experienced Associate to join their dynamic team in Atlanta, GA.
Work with a leader in the industry focused on what’s next. Aprio, LLP is the top 50 largest CPA firms in the nation and was recently named one of the Top Places to Work for in Atlanta by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. But enough about us. We are eager to learn more about your experiences, expertise, and passion for technical excellence and client service. Whether you have industry expertise in one of our 6 industry specialties, or you have language skills to add to our international team’s 25+ spoken languages, come to contribute to a culture of innovation focused on helping both clients and fellow associates thrive.
Aprio’s Tax group provides the opportunity to work and form relationships with middle to large sized tax clients. If you prefer to work with diverse and energetic teams, our tax department will be a perfect fit for you to thrive and build your career.
As an Experienced Associate in Aprio’s Tax department, a typical day might include:
- Interacting closely with clients to provide tax planning, consulting, and compliance services
- Working closely with seniors and managers on delivering innovative tax planning strategies
Qualifications for a Tax Experienced Associate:
- Recent work experience with an accounting firm
- 2-3 years of experience in tax consulting and/or compliance experience in public accounting
- Experience in C-Corporation and Multi-State highly preferred
- Experience in Technology/FinTech industry preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Computer expertise including knowledge of tax software and technology
- Bachelor’s (4 years) degree in Accounting
- Master’s degree in taxation preferred
Why work for Aprio?
At Aprio, we are passionate about helping our clients and our associates achieve what’s next. We are a premier CPA-led business advisory firm where thriving associates serve thriving clients. Whether you are just starting out, looking to advance into management, or searching for your next leadership role, Aprio offers the opportunity to join a winning team. At Aprio, you will work with industry-leading clients and collaborative and caring colleagues. We offer an entrepreneurial environment where our people come first, your ideas matter and you are rewarded with competitive compensation, industry-leading benefits, and work-life balance.
Some of the perks/benefits we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance on the first day of employment
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k with Profit Sharing
- Generous Paid Time Off structure
- Parental Leave – coverage for both spouses
- Summer Hours/Flextime
- Tuition Assistance Program and CPA support program with cash incentive upon completion
- “Dress your Day” – jeans casual to business professional depending on your day
- Discretionary incentive compensation based on firm, group, and individual performance
- Incentive compensation related to the origination of new client sales
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.