We’re a NYC area Cloud Accounting firm and Xero Platinum Partner, meaning we have over 500 clients on Xero and a team of over 60 incredible professionals. We’re experts in accounting for small business and we’re passionate about using technology to make business accounting easy and stress free. We love working with small business clients, from startups to established companies around the country. We’re particularly skilled and passionate about businesses in IT Managed Services, Hospitality and Real Estate.
About the Work:
- We’re looking for a Tax Manager for our White Plains, NY office. In this role, you’ll be leading a team of small business tax accountants delivering tax accounting services for our small business clients. As a player manager, you’ll be doing some of the tax work yourself and leading the team to deliver exceptional customer experience.
- You’re a licensed CPA or EA with deep experience and 5+ years in doing tax work for business clients and leading tax accounting teams and projects. Knowledge of the technology we use including Xero, Hubdoc, Bill.com is required. The ideal candidate should have those skills and share our passion for technology and serving small business clients.
Responsibilities for Tax Manager:
- Manage client tax relationships
- Manage, direct and monitor multiple client engagements as well as serve as a business advisor to the client
- Supervise and develop staff
- Identify and implement tax planning and tax saving strategies
- Prepare more complicated returns and review client tax calculations
- Research and consult on complex tax matters
Qualifications for Tax Manager:
- Licensed CPA or EA with 5+ years of experience, preferably with small to mid-sized businesses
- Strong working knowledge of Xero and add ons
- Ability to supervise, review, train and mentor junior staff
- Strong review, research and analytical skills
- Extremely organized and able to multi-task
- Ability to meet deadlines and work within time constraints
- While you’ll be working out of our White Plains, NY office, this is a hybrid remote that allows you the flexibility to work from home as long as you live close enough to the office to go in as needed.
Learn more and see if we’re the right fit for you:
- To learn more about this position, including salary expectations connect with an Accountingfly recruiter by submitting your resume here.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.