We’re looking for a Tax Manager to work from home in the Lindenhurst, NY office area. In this role, you’ll be leading a team of small business tax accountants delivering tax accounting services for our small business clients. As a player-manager, you’ll be doing some of the tax work yourself and leading the team to deliver exceptional customer experience.
- You’re a licensed CPA or EA with deep experience and 5+ years in doing tax work for business clients and leading tax accounting teams and projects. Knowledge of the technology we use including Xero, Hubdoc, Bill.com is required. The ideal Tax manager candidate should have those skills and share our passion for technology and serving small business clients.
Responsibilities for Tax Manager:
- Manage client tax relationships
- Manage, direct and monitor multiple client engagements as well as serve as a business advisor to the client
- Identify and implement tax planning and tax saving strategies
- Prepare more complicated returns and review client tax calculations
- Research and consult on complex tax matters
Qualifications for Tax Manager:
- Licensed CPA or EA with 5+ years of experience, preferably with small to mid-sized businesses
- Strong working knowledge of Xero and add-ons
- Ability to supervise, review, train and mentor junior staff
- Strong review, research, and analytical skills
- Extremely organized and able to multi-task
- Ability to meet deadlines and work within time constraints
- While you’ll be working out of our Lindenhurst, NY office, this is a hybrid remote that allows you the flexibility to work from home as long as you live close enough to the office to go in as needed.
Learn more and see if we’re the right fit for you:
- To learn more about this position, including salary expectations, connect with an Accountingfly recruiter by submitting your resume here.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.