- CPA with 7-10 years of public accounting experience in tax preparation and review (Forms 1065, 1120, 1120S)
- Experience in managing projects in a service line to meet expected client deliverables, maintain quality control standards and profit targets.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills in client-facing interactions.
- Personal philosophy is service-based. A demonstrated ability to engage with team members and develop loyalty through interpersonal relationships is critical to success in this role.
- Experience with the construction industry and tiered partnerships preferred.
- Experience with CCH software (Workstream/Practice Management, Prosystem fx, Engagement), preferred.
- Primary responsibilities – Workflow management, product quality control, client interaction, and staff development/engagement.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed