Tax Manager with Partner Potential: If you know about tax and business strategy and you know how to sell yourself, your team and the firm then this may be the opportunity you’ve been working for your entire career. Be a leader at our progressive firm!
We are looking for a Tax Professional to join the Lawhorn T.E.A.M. in Augusta, GA. Is it hot and humid in Augusta? Count on it. But what will make it all worth it is the opportunity to provide leadership in a firm that’s a little out of the ordinary. Don’t like keying time? Great, we don’t either. Don’t like reviewing billing each month? Guess what, we don’t either and have been leaders in value-based billing since 2003.
We acquired the Augusta location in January of 2017. The last of the partner group there is transitioning out and we are looking for leadership for this office, that’s been in Augusta since 1927. 90+ years goodwill.
Would this make your Work-Life balance totally rad?
- Flexible Work Environment
- Value pricing for customers means no tracking your hours.
- Results Focused Incentive
- Partnership Path Potential
- Half Day Fridays (in the off seasons)
- 75% paid Health Benefits
- Depending on which location you’re in there may be a beer fridge.
This is what we need from you:
- At least 7 years recent public accounting experience
- MAcc in Taxation preferred (but not required if you’re just naturally awesome at tax)
- CPA License (of course)
- A genuine interest in developing those around you as well as the firm
- You thrive on the bleeding edge of technology
- You love change and you love challenges
- Your #1 goal in life is to never stop learning and to continually grow as a professional.
Lawhorn CPA Group, LLC’s history covers nearly 40 years of experience, dedication, innovation, and adaptation. Since our inception in 1979, we have obsessed over ways to both revolutionize the industry and better serve our clients.
We believe innovation and creativity are a necessity in order to remain competitive. We value technology as a strategic asset and strive for ways to use technology to automate our unique processes. We focus on systems and methods to leverage our ability to solve problems and build wealth.
In 2017 we brought Baird and Company, LLC, an established accounting firm in Augusta, Georgia, into the Lawhorn CPA Group family and is operating under the name Lawhorn-Baird CPA Group, LLC.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.