Build your career with the local leader who has served our market for nearly 100 years: Tax Manager CPA in Ocala, FL Needed!
This a firm for people who want to make Partner:
If you are the kind of professional who wants to learn and take on new responsibility, you have found a home. Our path to partner is real and a major factor in why CPAs come to work here. Half of our partners have been partners for less than 5 years because we develop talent and keep our staff engaged and happy. Plus there is plenty of growth opportunity at our firm.
Responsibilities for Tax Manager CPA:
- Plan, supervise, and complete engagements for audits of for profit and not for profit entities.
- Plan, supervise, and complete income tax returns.
- Delegate work and assist in coordination of staffing on engagements.
- Technical review and mathematical check of financial statements and tax returns.
- Performs work with limited supervision. Work closely with clients and partners to resolve questions and complete work product.
Requirements for Tax Manager CPA:
- CPA, having 5+ years of recent public accounting experience with an emphasis in tax and accounting.
- Previous audit experience is helpful but will not be a major emphasis for this position.
- Attention to detail with advanced communication and organizational skills.
- Computer proficiency using Excel, Word and tax and audit software (DJ&Co currently uses CCH ProFx Tax and Engagement software).
Benefits (just to name a few):
- Competitive salaries, with bonus opportunities
- 401K plan
- 7.5 days paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Medical insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Professional growth and development, including 40 hours of Continuing Professional Education per year
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.