Join our Tax team and you will help support clients maximize their opportunities. Aprio has a career opportunity for a Tax Senior Associate to join their dynamic team.
Aprio’s Partner Firm in North Carolina is looking to add a Senior Tax Associate to their team in their Matthews, NC office. The firm is a fast-paced, growing and offers a wide range of services to the market. Great opportunity for someone to become involved with a leader in the industry.
- Experience with S-Corp returns
- Providing tax planning, consulting and compliance services to clients
- Developing and sustaining excellent client relationships
- Ability to work within a variety of industries
- Working closely with partners on delivering innovative tax planning strategies
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Master’s degree in taxation preferred
- Recent work experience with an accounting firm
- 3-5 years of experience in federal tax consulting and/or compliance experience in public accounting
- Experience in Corporate, S-Corp. and/or Partnership returns
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Computer expertise including knowledge of tax software and technology
Why work for Aprio?
At Aprio, we are passionate about helping our clients and our associates achieve what’s next. We are a premier CPA-led business advisory firm where thriving associates serve thriving clients. Whether you are just starting out, looking to advance into management, or searching for your next leadership role, Aprio offers the opportunity to join a winning team. At Aprio, you will work with industry-leading clients and collaborative and caring colleagues. We offer an entrepreneurial environment where our people come first, your ideas matter and you are rewarded with competitive compensation, industry-leading benefits, and work-life balance.
Some of the perks/benefits we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance on the first day of employment
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k with Profit Sharing
- Generous Paid Time Off structure
- Parental Leave – coverage for both spouses
- Summer Hours/Flextime
- Tuition Assistance Program and CPA support program with cash incentive upon completion
- “Dress your Day” – jeans casual to business professional depending on your day
- Discretionary incentive compensation based on firm, group, and individual performance
- Incentive compensation related to the origination of new client sales
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.