Join our Tax team and you will help support clients maximize their opportunities. Aprio has a career opportunity for a Tax Senior Manager to join their dynamic team.
Submerge yourself with creative innovators striving for excellence. APRIO is the 50th largest CPA firm in the nation and was recently named one of the Top Places to Work for in Atlanta by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Whether it is adding to our 25 different spoken languages or sharing your expertise in 1 of our 8 industry specialties, you have priceless experiences and skills to drive our company’s growth and success. Aprio wants you to define our brand positioning, contribute to industry-leading innovation, and help our clients thrive.
Aprio’s tax professionals are committed to exceptional client service and developing and implementing intelligent strategies that can reduce our clients’ tax bills.
Our Tax Professionals are responsible for the delivery of tax services for multiple clients in a variety of industries. Responsibilities include interacting closely with clients to provide tax planning, consulting, and compliance services, managing, developing, training and mentoring staff and working closely with partners on delivering innovative tax planning strategies. A niche specialty in Dental, Specialized Medical and or Legal preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Master’s degree in Taxation preferred
- Recent experience working in a public accounting firm
- 5-7 years experience years of federal tax consulting and/or compliance experience in public accounting
- A CPA is required for this role
- Experience in Corporate, S-Corp. and/or Partnership returns
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Business development experience
- Computer expertise including knowledge of tax software
Why work for Aprio?
At Aprio, we are passionate about helping our clients and our associates achieve what’s next. We are a premier CPA-led business advisory firm where thriving associates serve thriving clients. Whether you are just starting out, looking to advance into management, or searching for your next leadership role, Aprio offers the opportunity to join a winning team. At Aprio, you will work with industry-leading clients and collaborative and caring colleagues. We offer an entrepreneurial environment where our people come first, your ideas matter and you are rewarded with competitive compensation, industry-leading benefits, and work-life balance.
Some of the perks/benefits we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance on the first day of employment
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k with Profit Sharing
- Generous Paid Time Off structure
- Parental Leave – coverage for both spouses
- Summer Hours/Flextime
- Tuition Assistance Program and CPA support program with cash incentive upon completion
- “Dress your Day” – jeans casual to business professional depending on your day
- Discretionary incentive compensation based on firm, group, and individual performance
- Incentive compensation related to the origination of new client sales
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.