Our firm is currently seeking a Remote Tax Accountant, CPA in the Denver, Colorado area (Aurora) to join our next generation accounting firm team as our tax guru! Apply today – this is a partnership track opportunity at a growing progressive firm.
At first you’ll work on-site and then transition to working remotely. Only applicants living within a reasonable driving distance of Aurora will be considered
Responsibilities for Tax Accountant CPA:
- Review bookkeeper engagements
- Manage all aspects of client engagements
- Perform reviews of tax returns and accounting work
- Prepare more complicated returns
Qualifications for Tax Accountant CPA:
- CPA license
- Comfortable and skilled in a client facing role
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with using modern CPA firm workflows to efficiently complete client work
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.