Our firm is currently seeking a Remote Tax Accountant, CPA in the Denver, Colorado area (Aurora) to join our next generation accounting firm team as our tax guru! Apply today – this is a partnership track opportunity at a growing progressive firm.
At first you’ll work on-site and then transition to working remotely. Only applicants living within a reasonable driving distance of Aurora will be considered
Responsibilities for Tax Accountant CPA:
- Review bookkeeper engagements
- Manage all aspects of client engagements
- Perform reviews of tax returns and accounting work
- Prepare more complicated returns
Qualifications for Tax Accountant CPA:
- CPA license
- Comfortable and skilled in a client facing role
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with using modern CPA firm workflows to efficiently complete client work
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
To apply for this job please visit accountingfly.breezy.hr.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.